Chichi Chichi - Vol. 3 Ch. 46

Dex-chan lover
why is it only titty fucks? is this the whole gag of the story?

Dex-chan lover
Now that he doesn't have to hold back anymore. He's really going all out xD

Dex-chan lover
@kronix you probably don't know it, but actually, cool_kyou (the autor) is a official oppai god! Thats his main draw, so expect no ass-man around.
check nhentai If you don't believe me lol

Aggregator gang
I can't be the only one who thinks that some of these girl are actually the Dragon Maid girls?

Dex-chan lover
cool's hentai mangas usually involve shotas being given "unlimited-titty-fuck-works"
this is basically one of his hentais with extra censorship on the dick.

The cameo of Yooko (the fox spirit) from Mononoke Sharing in this chapter connects Chichi Chichi to the rest of Cool-kyou's works which I like to affectionately call the "Oppai-verse"

Group Leader
Considering that even after being bullied, dropped school because of that, and was mostly on his own to control his emotions (could have asked help from his sister, but she would mostly try to fuck him, so yeah, he was alone), he was actually able to overcome most of the situation, manage to become a well-known writer and make a living on it, and was able to help Chintauro by listening to her own problems while giving some advice, all of this by himself, makes me consider him an absolute Chad and I don't care otherwise.

He deserves to get paizuri every day and more in my opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread