Chichi Chichi - Vol. 4 Ch. 57

Group Leader
lads, is there a fetish where you get your own pleasure from satisfying your partner, even if you don't get much action at all? 'Cause Chintarou has either that, or her boobs are really sensitive, so she is feeling it when paizuri'ing Hikaru (she masturbated once with her oppais, so that may be).

Also, this chapter was really nice, having an arc where Hikaru returns to his old school might be a good idea to go

Dex-chan lover
@Kepabra
There is a fetish for just about everything so their likely is (trust me, there is even one for being aroused by the sun's rays, called Actirasty). It may be a sub category of a larger concept though. Like perhaps under voyeurism.

@jasta85 It's less what they're doing and more where they're doing it. The school may have rules against sex on campus.

Dex-chan lover
I don't have the time to think about what is happening as I think about what is happening. 🙄

Group Leader
@JavelinJoe : I did a fast research but couldn't find anything related to it, I'm honestly curious if it has a name 草

Dex-chan lover
My college has a "love bathroom" too. I can't for the life of me imagine who would want to have sex in the same place someone might have taken a dump moments earlier, I guess some people are just that horny.

Group Leader
There's already 90 chapters of this in Japan, why are we so far behind? There's a scene at the end of volume 4 that I need to see translated because it might confirm a suspicion I have of the FMC. Translator-San, pretty please.

Dex-chan lover
lads, is there a fetish where you get your own pleasure from satisfying your partner, even if you don't get much action at all? 'Cause Chintarou has either that, or her boobs are really sensitive, so she is feeling it when paizuri'ing Hikaru (she masturbated once with her oppais, so that may be).

Also, this chapter was really nice, having an arc where Hikaru returns to his old school might be a good idea to go
2 years late,
But I saw someone say on a site-that-shall-not-be-named, that titjobs are more stimulating for both parties than people think. Especially if it’s with someone you really love.

Group Leader
2 years late,
But I saw someone say on a site-that-shall-not-be-named, that titjobs are more stimulating for both parties than people think. Especially if it’s with someone you really love.
1 year late, but do you have the link yo that topic?

Users who are viewing this thread