Chichi Chichi - Vol. 5 Ch. 83

Dex-chan lover
i love plot(no not the plot but like the legit plot. But I also like plot nonetheless)

Dex-chan lover
She tracks him, pokes holes in his condoms, heavily implies rape, but for some reason she’ll be portrayed as a cute innocent girl at the end of the day, and nothing will happen. he’ll say some heartwarming shit, and she’ll start crying and turn into a “normal person”

Dex-chan lover
She tracks him, pokes holes in his condoms, heavily implies rape, but for some reason she’ll be portrayed as a cute innocent girl at the end of the day, and nothing will happen. he’ll say some heartwarming shit, and she’ll start crying and turn into a “normal person”
Sir. This is not that kind of manga. She can be rapey and nobody cares.

Dex-chan lover
holes in the condom... is this an ecchi manga or Horror manga?
Echi and comedy...

It's considered okay because she's already a part of his harem and he does her anyways..
This is a manga where the MC has an obsession with boobs and has a girlfriend from the hidden village of boobs...

I think you need to take some of the sh*t with a grain of salt...

Dex-chan lover
The final page makes me wonder what Hikaru’s reaction will be if he ever saw Lucoa (and Shota).

I'm more interested in Shota's reaction if he ever saw Chintarou.

Shota would probably think Chintarou is a succubus.

And I'm not entirely sure that he'd be mistaken about that. I've been waiting for the half-succubus revelation since practically the start of the manga.

Dex-chan lover
all that's left is for hikaru to put on some glasses and become kobayashi

Dex-chan lover
Horror. Whenever someone's intentionally and knowingly poking holes in a condom, it's horror.
It reminds me of a joke someone did in our dorm by posting a "stay safe" sign with a condom stuck on the board with a thumb tack.

Dex-chan lover
Sister is down BAD, but we've been knowing

And eyyy they did the Dragon Maid reference

Users who are viewing this thread