Chichi Chichi - Vol. 5 Ch. 86

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!
I don't think I'll ever get used to the babyplay stuff, Cool-kyou Shinja please...
But yeah, he's built up a resistance ay? To being a little piss baby?
He was on the fast track to becoming the diaper chief for a second there.

Dex-chan lover
As long as he builds up a harem with all his ladies, it's fine that he runs from the MILF.

He can mate with her on his terms...

Dex-chan lover
hA5HJoKY_o.png
m25uQc9C_o.png

Dex-chan lover
Hikaru having resistance is one possible factor. Him getting milked daily and some more on this chapter probably helps in him getting clear thoughts. :ROFLMAO:

of all the things i didnt think id see today, itd be ingoku danchi being recommended in the end page

Dex-chan lover
I miss the simple life when it was all about Boobjobs and ghosts.

I don't like that we've gone full NTR. Every week our MC gets attacked by a new girls boobs. He's not safe around anyone, even his family members want a piece. Give the poor guy a break

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!
I don't think I'll ever get used to the babyplay stuff, Cool-kyou Shinja please...
But yeah, he's built up a resistance ay? To being a little piss baby?
He was on the fast track to becoming the diaper chief for a second there.
If doujin trends are to be believed, the venn diagram of “enjoys tittymonsters” and “into infantilization” is only barely not a perfect circle, and depending on what you view as infantilizing, the margin only gets slimmer

Dex-chan lover
If doujin trends are to be believed, the venn diagram of “enjoys tittymonsters” and “into infantilization” is only barely not a perfect circle, and depending on what you view as infantilizing, the margin only gets slimmer
There's also the overlap with femdom mind control fetish considering all of the girls from the village seem to have some kind of hypnosis ability; Chintarou herself has to use a coin to hypnotize Hikaru but Manana and Hanana can do it with their eyes.

Dex-chan lover
Freud would be looking pretty smug if he were alive (and not preoccupied imagining himself fucking his mum).

Group Leader
Chintauro almost got NTRed, let that sink into your head. Dammit this is the main reason I'm now fearful that this series may end up having a bad end (either for Hikaru or Chintauro, neither is safe).

Hopefully Hikaru will manage to develop both his resistance and clarvoyance, both for his and her protection.

Dex-chan lover
I cannot overstate how insanely jealous I am, even if mother did go yandere mode there

That piss play can stay far far away from the paizuris please

Users who are viewing this thread