Chichi Chichi - Vol. 6 Ch. 101

Dex-chan lover
Tbf, Hanana still has a better and more peaceful platform and goal compared to some real life politicians. :ROFLMAO:

Dex-chan lover
SCREW MAID DRAGON SEASON 5! GIVE US CHICHI CHICHI ANIME ALREADY.

P/S: I still need at least two more seasons of Kana, but please consider Chintarou before giving us the 5th season. I also don't mind if it runs concurrently.

Dex-chan lover
SCREW MAID DRAGON SEASON 5! GIVE US CHICHI CHICHI ANIME ALREADY.

P/S: I still need at least two more seasons of Kana, but please consider Chintarou before giving us the 5th season. I also don't mind if it runs concurrently.
With the current direction in Japanese censorship, be careful what you wish for...

Dex-chan lover
A hidden village of sex maniacs with supernatural powers?
Why is it that the first thing that comes to mind is Naruto...
If this village in particular is seemingly focused on femdom, do we have villages for different fetishes?
Do they fight each other?
Where is the loli and shota village?! :finnawoke:
buy plane ticket to Japan

Dex-chan lover
We started with boobs, we are moving towards saving the world. Boobs are still involved.

Dex-chan lover
Hmmmm time for the Inquisition to burn some deamons....purge that Slaanesh witch.

Regarding the last page I remember a couple chapters back I calculated when your translations would catch up with the Japanese ones based on the bi-weekly releases. And then shortly after that the schedule got all messed up so I feel like I kinda jinxed it. Hope your life situation calms down a bit.

Dex-chan lover
“B-But how is she doing this? A Honeytrap?”

Bro, you got mind controlled and raped by a half dozen of these villagers, you’d think that would have left an impression on him by now.

Dex-chan lover
I need to know where this village is, just for academic porpouses

Thanks for the translation

Aggregator gang
Dayum, why is mom's ghost packing a bakery back there?

Hfjoijl.png

Users who are viewing this thread