Chichi Chichi - Vol. 6 Ch. 91

Dex-chan lover
It's surprises me every time how heartwarming the book is supposed to be...

Dex-chan lover
she tries to think of cute animals to stop herself from being horny and starts thinking of bestiality. certainly an interesting thought process.

Dex-chan lover
I’m not in it for the erotica any more (the paizuri thing get’s old), but more so to find out about Chintarou’s background and that mysterious village…

Dex-chan lover
Did something happen to the author while he was working on this chapter?! When Hikaru was meeting Yukishiro, I was expecting the usual shenanigans to happen. But Hikaru got off scot free and can still think many different things (instead of just having a clear mind).

Says a lot about what bars have been set by the author throughout this series. :ROFLMAO:

Dex-chan lover
she tries to think of cute animals to stop herself from being horny and starts thinking of bestiality. certainly an interesting thought process.
Which is weird because none of them actually fuck, they just do boobjobs, boobjobs, and more boobjobs, and then call it a day, she could have just put a cucumber between her tits and would have gotten her needs fulfilled

Group Leader
I would like to help with the TR or the cleaning stuff, I have some experience and know the hassle that it represents.

But for this work, it is all worth it.

Dex-chan lover
I’m wondering if those two are ever going to get their paizuri on, that’s how low the bar truly is set

Users who are viewing this thread