Chichi Chichi - Vol. 6 Ch. 99

Dex-chan lover
Is the final page of the regular part of the chapter implying that Manana's hypnosis can actually make a woman temporarily grow a penis and functioning testicles, which somehow disappear after the hypnosis sexion... I mean "session", is over instead of just making them believe that they have a penis and testicles, which is what I assumed is all that her hypnosis did until now?

Dex-chan lover
I was surprised that the two imouto can have some naked action under the bridge (on the path that people may jog/bike/walk on) during daytime without anyone noticing, but knowing the power of Manana’s “hypnosis” it may as well be possible.

Dex-chan lover
This chapter went balls deep in degeneracy. As for the "hypnosis", I am going with the idea that it isn't even supposed to make sense. It's just a vehicle for more splooge between more funbags, and that's fine.

Dex-chan lover
what the hell, that was Kobayashi in the flashback. Does that make sense? I don't remember her ever mentioning siblings, let alone two

Dex-chan lover
Is the final page of the regular part of the chapter implying that Manana's hypnosis can actually make a woman temporarily grow a penis and functioning testicles, which somehow disappear after the hypnosis sexion... I mean "session", is over instead of just making them believe that they have a penis and testicles, which is what I assumed is all that her hypnosis did until now?
I’m thinking it isn’t hypnosis but actual magic which is why they have the line “ mana has the mysterious ability to use hypnosis(?) “ at the end there.

Dex-chan lover
I’m thinking it isn’t hypnosis but actual magic which is why they have the line “ mana has the mysterious ability to use hypnosis(?) “ at the end there.
I think it's hypnosis plus succubus magic.

I had already guessed that Hanana herself had the power to grow a penis and testicles and, as such, Hanana is presumably the "father" of Manana and Chintarou, and it wouldn't surprise me if Manana and possibly even Chintarou had the same power, but Manana having the power to grant temporary male genitalia to human women where the genitalia isn't just a hypnotiic illusion is a new twist to me.

Group Leader
Hikaru said before in Ch 90. that his older sister likes maids a lot, and here we see a girl with "red" (gray) hair reading something 'bout maids.

Plus both looks and personalities are almost the same, both seem to have some sort of magical power (energy manipulation and precogn), both universes are connected, and both have sexy gfs.

I'm 99% sure that Kobayashi and Hikaru are siblings.

Hikaru said before in Ch 90. that his older sister likes maids a lot, and here we see a girl with "red" (gray) hair reading something 'bout maids.

Plus both looks and personalities are almost the same, both seem to have some sort of magical power (energy manipulation and precogn), both universes are connected, and both have sexy gfs.

I'm 99% sure that Kobayashi and Hikaru are siblings.
Cool truly has the best cinematic universe.

Users who are viewing this thread