Chichi Chichi

Group Leader
Dragon-maid needs to be added to related works since Ojojojo is listed, and the female MC of that series is the owner of Kobayashi's company.

Cute and cozy on top of Cool-Kyou's usual knack for H content. First volume in particular is a treat. Later issues start feeling a little same-y and have you wishing they'd just get on with the plot, though. The best bits are when the two leads are sharing a tender moment with each other rather than the "zany" antics of the other H scenes, but those are mostly front-loaded to that first volume and once the two sisters and the ghost get involved, it starts getting a little too silly.

Still though, for what is mostly intended to just be fap-bait, I'm surprised how much the main pairing has resonated with me. They're an adorable couple~

Dex-chan lover
@Thisandstuff
Spot on, this manga feels both fluffier and sexier than your average H content. Cool Kyou is a master.
If you haven't, I'd recommend reading Mononoke Sharing. It's not too similar to this one, but it nails that fluffy-sexy vibe pretty well.
Translation is incomplete but the raws are, and you can pretty much understand the ending in the raws because it's all stuff they talked about before.

Many of the "H" scenes are cartoonishly unrealistic, the way the nipples are drawn is ridiculous, and some plot threads come out of nowhere, but it's a good series. I really like the characters, and they have some surprising depths to them. It's often very funny, occasionally heartwarming, and occasionally heartbreaking.

Double-page supporter
Having started to continue reading Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon, I thought to take a gander at Chichi Chichi again too, only too see that it hasn't updated since a year. But I still followed it, in case it gets picked up again. Only shortly after I did this, it does indeed get picked up. What are the chances of that?

Well, time to continue reading it too, I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread