Chichi to Hige-Gorilla to Watashi - Vol. 7 Ch. 98

Fed-Kun's army
I'm sad it's over but it was really such a funny, nice, heartwarming read. The epilogue was really cute, too. This will be one I'll look back and reread from time to time. Thank you so much for all your hard work on this!!

Group Leader
Noooooo!

Well, this was visible a mile away anyhow... thank you Meraki for letting us see how it ended.

Dex-chan lover
Wonderful work. Thank you Sadaji Koike-sensei for bringing us a bittersweet story that made us grin, laugh, and cry. Thank you Meraki Scans for sharing and translating an excellent series.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm so glad I started reading this after I saw it in the "Latest updates"- feed. This was a beautiful ride from the beginning till the very end. Thank you Meraki Scans for translating it.

I opened it up after a few months happy to read some chapters and saw the [END] tag, but I loved the finish of this manga! A wholesome story start to end and with such a touching ending that felt just right.

This was a thoroughly enjoyable story. It slowly and steadily and gradually evolved along the way, but i can't point to any point where it dipped for me. Even the ending was good.
And it spanned a whole 5 in-story years! And Michiro actually grew up gradually with those years, that is worth complimenting the writer on in and of itself.

Dex-chan lover
Don't let this fool you from the fact that everyone eventually got a romantic interest except Satou!

Jokes aside I really will miss this one, it's a nice manga to end off 2023.

Aggregator gang
This series has been very healing for me, thanks author and translators!

Users who are viewing this thread