Chichikogusa - Vol. 6 Ch. 35 - Torakichi and Tatsumi's Past

right now I'm legit crying 😭😭😭😭😭 I have been waiting so long for this manga to continue and then I saw this new chapter update 😭😭😭😭

thank you so so so much, I will wait your translating more chapters of this manga <3<3<3<3<3

Double-page supporter
FINALLY after 2 years!!!!

Thank you for picking this up! 😭😭😭😭😭😭

I've asked around but nobody answer, glad someone finally take this project.

Your scans is super clean, just a side note maybe make the font little smaller? It's kinda too big and taking too much space.

Cant wait for next chapter!

Group Leader
Have been waiting to read after I saw this title on my Follows list after so long XD THANK YOU SO SO MUCH for picking up Chichikogusa 😍
Seconding yozha92's feedback :) - I will be waiting for the next chapter ^^

Dex-chan lover
Oh my gosh thank you so much for translating this series! I was so worried that no one would ever pick it up again. You did a good job! C:

was tora's older sister implying tora isn't related to them on the dad's side when she mentioned their mum's unfaithfulness? Tho maybe i'm over thinking that and it's more that she'd been cheating for years without getting pregnant with her affair partner.

Double-page supporter
Thank you so much for picking this up 😭 Your TS is fine, maybe just drop the font size by 1or 2. And to keep the dialog in an 0 shape so it fits the bubbles. Thanks for your hard work!

Double-page supporter
@riflow Tora resembles their dad too much to be a result of the mom's unfaithfulness. I'm thinking it might be that their parents have been separated for a while and Tora's dad got a new lover who Tatsumi took Tora from? She says "his mom" instead of just "mom" after all.

Thank you so much!!!!! I love this manga and I'm so glad that someone has picked it back up! The scan looks great and I honestly can't express how thankful I am that this is being translated again!

thank you thank you thank you so much for picking this manga up. I've missed Shirou & Tora so much 😢. You did very great with the scanlation, I don't experience anything uncomfortable reading ❤️ thank you
some people might feel the font is too big, but I actually like that it fits according to the bubbles hehe

Users who are viewing this thread