Chichikogusa - Vol. 7 Ch. 41 - An Unbearable Past

Dex-chan lover
Man, fuck that deranged woman. She needs to admit her faults instead of running away, ffs don't apologize to such a shitty person and a shitty mother.

Dex-chan lover
I think shiori did well turning out anywhere near normal with a mother this terrible, a twisted brother and an enabling father. Jesus.

God I hope he'll be OK.

Dex-chan lover
Her mother is genuinely the most entitled of bitches, and I'm glad Shiori managed to find that brief happiness and freedom with her husband and child despite everything

Dex-chan lover
Brother's doing a pretty good job, though. Props. Sad that Shirou has to be there for it, but other than that, he's right to confront.

Dex-chan lover
mom is super wrong
brother is better one because he is changing

omg this is like thunder

Dex-chan lover
That escalated quickly yikes. I don’t think he’ll be in danger, the author can’t do that to Shiro... no tragedy in this wholesome manga please :(

Can’t see gran changing her mind, she’s been stewing for ages. Would love if she did though...

Oh wow... look at that. A bitch trying to play the victim card. What a surprise! 😒😑

Yujiru is really a sweet man, he is just hiding it well... These little shorts with him and his fiance are so nice to read 😌

Dex-chan lover
Okay the mom (grandma) is beyond the worst. At the very least I can justify the brother/uncle's actions (he was young, had a terrible condition, and was raised by a horrible mother) and he had the decency to grow as a person and accept he was wrong, but god; that mom is just completely horrendous. She was a terrible mother to her daughter when she was alive (and her son really in that she raised him so irresponsibly) and then pushed all the blame on her husband who actually gave her freedom and is now pushing her blame on her young grandson. And on top of this she still tries to play the victim card and straight up stabbed her son in law IN FRONT OF THE GRANDSON (how he handled that as a parent was BTW amazing. As a person he should REALLY stop that bleeding. Like, now). Even if he grows a concience I don't think I can not hate her. I'd much rather she drop dead. I think the author succeeded too well in making her hateful.

Users who are viewing this thread