Chichikogusa

Wow, so that's why she feels so stongly about her brother...

I really love this manga and seriously will buy if there's an english or bahasa ver avail but can't find it 😭 I need to know it by myself that they'll be happy

I just found this manga and finished reading volume 1. Since I am a pharmacist, I can also relate to the main character's profession. Working in pharmacy service can be really demanding in terms of time and energy, but just as the author said in extra, it's a heart-warming job.

I know it's weird but after this, I want to read Kori Senman from the same author and their latest work (cmiiw) ♡

I really love this series. The beginning does not feel much and I almost dropped this gem. Thankfully I didn't.

This one really tells the story of people struggling with everyday problems and sometimes, bitter reality. The father's character development is great and his character really grows in me. The child also grows to be independent yet he didn't lose his innocence and sweet nature. Sometimes the unfinished story leaves one bittersweet feeling that was easily resolved by simple solution and makes me feel warm and healed afterwards. I recommend this if you like wholesome stories and such

Fed-Kun's army
If I tried to praise this it would sound too exaggerated to be believable, so I'll just say that I've rated it a ten. I actively avoid doing that.

Heyyyy.. who's bringing onion here...
The latest chapter was just so heart-warming..
Our Shiro is grown up now..*sobbbb

Users who are viewing this thread