Chie the Brat - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Chapter 1: The Arrival of Chie-chan

Dex-chan lover
Yes. No fanservice. Easy to read. Plot is just for the chapter. Easy to adapt.

Marketable much.

Power Uploader
it would be amazing to read more from Jarinko, I know it's quite a challenge because of the size, but please keep going!

Group Leader
Do you guys need raws at all? I've ripped the full series' kindle ebooks and could send them your way!

Group Leader
Do you guys need raws at all? I've ripped the full series' kindle ebooks and could send them your way!
The kindle ebook is where I got these raws, but all I have is chapters 1 and 2 so you’re more than welcome to send them my way.
but if you have the raws, why not have your group take over the TL?

Power Uploader
This series was very polular all over Asia. It's light hearted and funny. Black comedy sometimes but still very funny. I read it back in grade 4 or 5 , so my memory is vague. There's a grilled table where ppl constantly drop their snots or spits on the foods and sell it to customers. Oh and the cats...

Glad it's finally avail for North American readers.
I'm sure you'll enjoy.

Last edited:
Group Leader
It's great to see this series translated into English so more people can read this series, I myself am translating this series into Vietnamese but on another website. If you want, I can send you a psd file with all the speech bubbles and sfx removed, so you can speed up the translation process. I'm sorry that English is not my first language so please understand if I make spelling or grammar mistakes.

Group Leader
It's great to see this series translated into English so more people can read this series, I myself am translating this series into Vietnamese but on another website. If you want, I can send you a psd file with all the speech bubbles and sfx removed, so you can speed up the translation process. I'm sorry that English is not my first language so please understand if I make spelling or grammar mistakes.
Hi,

No need, that stuff is easy to remove. I hope your TL goes well. I’m happy at least someone is doing it, even if it’s not in English

Users who are viewing this thread