Chieri no Koi wa 8 Meter - Ch. 57

menothimcover.jpg

Felt like this is necessary.

Dex-chan lover
Dex-chan lover
First definition seems like total nonsense so not surprising normal, not-incel people didn't use it and it was forgotten, and second definition makes more sense but has more downvotes than upvotes, so it's hard to say if it's legit.
Jesus, you just can’t imagine a world where people joke about stuff like this can you? You immediately label people an incel. But that’s good. Because anyone who uses that kind of language openly dismisses any kind of mental health support for men.

You just label them, and write them off huh? you still see yourself as a good person properly which is the scariest part. There’s so much hate in every word you say. You are unable to see people as human being when you label them. You don’t realize that though.

Dex-chan lover
Jesus, you just can’t imagine a world where people joke about stuff like this can you? You immediately label people an incel. But that’s good. Because anyone who uses that kind of language openly dismisses any kind of mental health support for men.

You just label them, and write them off huh? you still see yourself as a good person properly which is the scariest part. There’s so much hate in every word you say. You are unable to see people as human being when you label them. You don’t realize that though.
Yeah, if you're joking about "used" vaginas being enormous you're outing yourself as an incel.
And treating incel bullshit as normal isn't helping men's mental health, rather the opposite, it increases the chances for a normal but troubled guy to accidentally fall in that abyss. So, also in the interest of men everywhere, I will continue to denounce incels and their nonsense.

But I've already seen from several of your previous comments that you're quite a nutty weirdo, so your disgust mean nothing to me.

Dex-chan lover
MAKE HIM GROW 8M AS WELL. THEN TO BED SMASH, GET BRATS, REPLACE THE HUMAN RACE WITH 8M PEOPLE. WIN WIN.

Users who are viewing this thread