Chieri no Koi wa 8 Meter - Vol. 3 Ch. 23

Dex-chan lover
Be more like Chieri, and be grateful of what you have! But don't steal Yumeji from her either, that's just bad manners. Yumeji is Chieri's friend, not her plaything.
yea we simple ignore the fact: that Chieri' Sister is more suited for Yumeji, because she looks like Chieri and is not too big for him. but she is a couple years older, and Yumeji is not a young kid

Dex-chan lover
yea we simple ignore the fact: that Chieri' Sister is more suited for Yumeji, because she looks like Chieri and is not too big for him. but she is a couple years older, and Yumeji is not a young kid
Chieri's sister is not what Yumeji grew up with, so that's not who he would want to follow.

With this it's clear that author completely ran out of ideas
Really disappointing.
Honestly hoping this is more of an "editor said there needs to be a rival/other love interest" thing. Either way I'll reserve my judgement until I see what happens from here...

Dex-chan lover
Its one of my most hated tropes, congrats series you went from a 7/10 to a 3/10 in 1 chapter....

Dex-chan lover
It's like Asuka AND the Eva 02 at the same time
still, this manga didn't needed a second giant girl

Dex-chan lover
I hate characters that speak in the 3rd person. It's not cute, it makes you sound deficient.
i've heard it's seen as kinda cutesy in japan, but i agree. i've always found it so fucking cringe. i can deal with it when it's 5 or 6 year olds, but niero is a fucking high school junior :kek: at least she's not an actual adult yet, the cringe would be unbearable then

regarding your point about translation, i don't think there's really an equivalent in english that would convey what someone using their first name means. there are some things you can't really localize and can only put in as a TL note on the credits page lol

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Why do people hate love rivals so much... This girl isn't even much of a love rival even, she just grabbed Yume so that she had a hostage in order to get the other girl to fight her.

Dex-chan lover
I like that it shares a bit of the history in this chapter.

It explains how and why Chieri is being treated casually by the government from the very first chapter.
Cause they already had another subject with a 8 meter long body before her.
So stuff like clothing, food, phones were available for Chieri from the get-go.

Dex-chan lover
It would've been funny if Neiko was flat, and even with being a giantess, MC could note nothing was there.

Be a good twist on the rival who hates the girl who is well endowed.

Users who are viewing this thread