Chieri no Koi wa 8 Meter - Vol. 3 Ch. 23

Dex-chan lover
This Attack on Titan reboot is weird.
Dude! Your profile picture makes this comment even more perfect HAHAHAHA.

Damnn, not even 1 second into the school and she already demolished a soccer field (ಠ⁠_⁠ಠ). Go Chiheriiii. Fight for himm
let-them-fight.gif

Aaanyhow, thanks for the scanlationnn beegscanss!!

Dex-chan lover
This is where we find out that the giant girl support department has been given carte blanch to do whatever they want in the name of supporting the giant girls, including giving people to them as property. The story then takes off away from the previous romcom shenanigans delves into the philosophy of human rights and government overreach.
I mean after two other what seemed to be generic romcoms suddenly turned really weird this year, I honestly wouldn't be surprised

Dex-chan lover
I think this is the part where I drop this Manga, maybe I'll check in again in a few months

Dex-chan lover
Manga readers when generic high school romcom: 🥱

Manga readers when generic high school romcom but it includes their fetish: 😍
This ain’t my fetish, I just like big boobs. Though yeah this manga is a little boring even but generic rom-com standards

Dex-chan lover
Let me guess the female mc gonna get angry at the guy for not resisting the other girl.

Dex-chan lover
MC: I don't know what's going on but I see this as a win.

Dex-chan lover
Oi Bitch, thats assault and kidnapping, and considering it NOT VERY GOOD for a human to be upside down for long periods of time, lets add attempted murder to the list.
Leave THOOT.

Dex-chan lover
Why is an 11th grader speaking in the third person?
Just...no.
I can sorta get feeling like she's owed thanks for how comfy Chieri lives, this just seems...annoying more than anything else.

Fed-Kun's army
These comments have nothing of substance to say. Neither do I honestly...
But hey. Good stuff. And it is cool to see a natural, organic explanation as to why the dept. is so ready to handle anything and everything!

I hope she gets beat and never shows up again. Her showing up to let the audience know there are more big people is good but I don't want any more of her and I don't want her to become a recurring character and I don't really want to see her redeemed. I hope she is just here for a momentary conflict and then goes home.

Users who are viewing this thread