Chieri no Koi wa 8 Meter - Ch. 52

Group Leader
c56.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Dude was squished into an imprint in the ground and manages to get up. I kinda want to know what shenanigans he gets to behind the scenes that makes him that tough.

"Do you know what your christmas plans are? To let you know, it's a date with us two. So you better be able to lift this up by then."

Neiro clearly wants to spend more time with Yumeji.
Neiro plans to take Yumeji on a date come christmas.
Neiro plans to do things with Yumeji during that date, that will test Yumeji's strength. Lucky(?) Yumeji.

I could definitely see them on a crazy date. Yumeji would be in over his head, both figuratively and literally. Especially if Neiro gets more than a few moments alone with Yumeji. This could really stir things up, don't you think?

Yes, give Neiro and Yumeji some time alone, and see what happens. Maybe Yumeji realizes he likes Neiro more than his childhood friend? If Neiro has her way with him, would he even survive? So many questions. Good episode.

Dex-chan lover
Too bad no matter what those girls do to him, Yumeji is muscle-sexual. So they need to bulk up before Sudoh-sensei steals him away. :pacman: Not gonna happen with all them sweets they're eating though.

Contributor
This isn't my scan, I'm just reposting it off the scannie's blog, which is linked in the group page. I'm not allowed to alter scanlations I didn't make when posting them to MD, but I'm sure the actual scanlator would like to hear your feedback in the comment section of their blog. If they make revisions those can be posted. I've tried asking the scanlator to upload his scans directly to mangadex in addition to his blog but idk if he saw my comment so you might want to slip that in too if you can. Or don't, idk, he might think we're spam bots or smt

Dex-chan lover
F9roqw7.png

Imagine this being the reason someone got isekaid, instead of Truck-kun, Giant Girl-chan.
Yumeji not only gets stepped on but sat on as well. :meguusmug:
kM7wRpR.png

You mean thicc thighs. I thought they save lives but seems that Yumeji is on the opposite side of that.

Based on the official Thai localization. Yumeiji is saying something along the line of "I'm dead... Really dead... for real..."
The last 2 speech bubbles (on the last page) also seem rather weird.
It's meant to be a reference to an earlier panel where one of Neiro's classmate talk about the cold weather (aka Winter) making people want the warm from someone.

image0.jpg

Since the dialogue isn't entirely match, that was lost in the process.

Group Leader
Based on the official Thai localization. Yumeiji is saying something along the line of "I'm dead... Really dead... for real..."

It's meant to be a reference to an earlier panel where one of Neiro's classmate talk about the cold weather (aka Winter) making people want the warm from someone.

image0.jpg

Since the dialogue isn't entirely match, that was lost in the process.
Thank you for telling me👍🏻

Users who are viewing this thread