Chigau Miyahara Omae janai! - Ch. 33

Dex-chan lover
It's weird to criticize the kid since he's on full puberty so it's understandable and this only a manga but..

Bro, just enjoy the moment, have fun with your friends. Why spend all day thinking about trying to talk to Yukihira when you can just have fun at the beach.

Dex-chan lover
It's weird to criticize the kid since he's on full puberty so it's understandable and this only a manga but..

Bro, just enjoy the moment, have fun with your friends. Why spend all day thinking about trying to talk to Yukihira when you can just have fun at the beach.
On the one hand, I agree. On the other, those moments with your head in the clouds totally distracted by a girl are part of the fun, in hindsight. I wish I could feel that way again, honestly.

Dex-chan lover
You go on vacation to Japan and leave us with this cliffhanger for well over a month? D:

Oh well, have fun! :p And thanks for the chapter, as always! :D

Dex-chan lover
dwtCsXS.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Calling it now, the “oh? Actual plot progression??!” cliffhanger is another fakeout and it’ll be revealed to be something innocuous like “Do you want to…” “… go to the beach again next summer?” (‘Darn, I was this close!’) or something

Users who are viewing this thread