Chiharu-kun wa Josou o Shitakunai - Ch. 1 - Chiharu-kun Doesn't Want to Crossdress

Group Leader
But the "grandpa" has boobs? Padded?
png-clipart-yellow-emoji-drawing-emoji-discord-meme-android-imgur-thinking-orange-people.png

Dex-chan lover
If someone is interested, the author twitter is here.
Edit: Well, the author seems to be less active on twitter unlike the others

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
If someone is interested, the author twitter is here.
Edit: Well, the author seems to be less active on twitter unlike the others
If the author is who I think he is, he got into a twitter flamewar for drawing loli. He was the author for "I Want to Teach Marie-sama a Lesson!" and a bunch of loli doujinshis

(can't be bothered to look up the name but his doujinshis always have a tall slender ikemen with long hair. His last one was a long white hair yandere onii chan bonding with his little sister)

Last edited:
If the author is who I think he is, he got into a twitter flamewar for drawing loli. He was the author for "I Want to Teach Marie-sama a Lesson!" and a bunch of loli doujinshis

(can't be bothered to look up the name but his doujinshis always have a tall slender ikemen with long hair. His last one was a long white hair yandere onii chan bonding with his little sister)
You are right
The authors doujin name is moyori ,yeah he makes a lot of oniiloli doujins ,his ikemen are hot and it's nice to see lolis doing it with ikemen
He also did a shota-loli incest doujin
His latest work didn't have a loli it was about a mountain ghost and a girl who came back to visit in her atleast teenage years but he released a what if doujin of the guy being a shota
When did he get into a flamewar on twitter,do you have any links

Users who are viewing this thread