Chihayafuru - Vol. 40 Ch. 205

Group Leader
Figures, this was the only logical plotline from a writing perspective.... And it's so sad dammit

I hope Arata haters can arrive in this scene, Arata doesn't deserve to be hated..... not a tiny bit. He never once in a million hates or holding grudge for Taichi or obsessed with Chihaya, even when Taichi bullied and hostile towards him since episode/chapter 1.

He also genuinely wants to be their friend, he admires and respects Taichi even when Taichi's intention is impure (i want to win against Arata because i want to see Chihaya's match closer? wtf was that). This win is so deserved. I hope Taichi can get over it now with Arata and genuinely be his friend as well without disturbance of Chihaya.

Crying actual tears ... I didn’t realize how much the characters meant to me!

Dex-chan lover
so beautiful, skipping chapters though :[[[ i gotta go back and read the details

I CRIED. WHAT AN ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL CHAPTER. THAT HUG WAS EVERYTHING. Arata is such a sweetheart!!
I'M SO PROUD OF BOTH OF THEM, ESPECIALLY TAICHI, HE HAS MY WHOLE HEART AND ALWAYS WILL.

Arata is very naive, Taichi at that time was a big a-hole. He and his classmate bullied Arata. Chihaya was the kindest of them all, so if she weren't in the class, Arata and Taichi would have never been friends. But the thoughts are beautiful, nonetheless. I think in their world now, they are very close friends who competed and played with each other for so long and that is the best kind of friends.

Users who are viewing this thread