Chihayafuru - Vol. 44 Ch. 225

Group Leader
Fight! 😭✨

You did so good!! Keep getting better!! Beat herrr!!! 😭😭😭😭❤️❤️❤️

Double-page supporter
For the first time I understand when you cheer for something unreal.

She's been learning more and more, I believe Chihaya can take three wins in a row.

Arata has it harder, I think. I feel Suo is gonna play harder and better than before, and he might actually grow to enjoy Karuta during their game.

I struggle with both Arata and Chihaya winning these matches. I feel like it doesn't fit narratively that they win the first time they get there, much less against these King and Queen.
But I couldn't place a bet on either conclusion, and I think that's a virtue of the mangaka, I just don't know what's going to happen?
This manga is supposed to be coming to an end. At the very least, the thing in which it'll conclude is on the status of Chihaya's relationship with Arata and Taichi, I don't know if it'll necessarily end with her becoming the Queen.

Group Leader
I forgot how many games it’s been already, but it’s always intense every chapter with me being on the edge of my seat.

yeah, this is my expectation for a long time ago, Chihaya and Arata win this Tournament is too early things. feels the final of the tournament for the first time is more important than winning it too early.

dont get me wrong, I love both of them to win but in the chara development ....... its not look wise if we see the Karuta legends lose with that way.

yeah I feel sad with dissapointment but I can understand and learn how Chihaya need that lose experience in National Tournament. ppl can be a real superstars if they struggle really hard than a normal human. obviously every competitive loser need a time to 'recover'.

For Arata, if he lose, Taichi must support his old best friends, Including Chihaya. tbh, IMO Suou is kinda not serious in the beginning, so I am dislike him a bid with his seriousness issues. as usual, I want Arata wins, but I am gonna hate Suou with how he suck up. so, the only way to respect him rn is Suou must win.

Dex-chan lover
@sinphonus
She's been learning more and more, I believe Chihaya can take three wins in a row.
This would be absolute far-fetched and unrealistic bullshit. She is able to win maybe 1 game, but 3 wins in row is battle shounen level of crap.

@Sheoldread
I struggle with both Arata and Chihaya winning these matches. I feel like it doesn't fit narratively that they win the first time they get there, much less against these King and Queen.
Agree. They are not good enough to win, but situation with Suou is kinda vague, as if he doesn't really want to win, doesn't care and doesn't try really hard, so somehow I can imagine Arata victory. Queen match on other hand is pretty predictable. I hope author won't pull some "magic trick" to help Chihaya win.

Fed-Kun's army
I think it's really up in the air who will win any of these matches. I feel it's really up in the air. However regardless of if they win or lose I think the manga ends after this match. I think we'll see the year finish, graduations happen, relationships be finalized but I don't think we're going to see Chihaya and Arata competing in college. This is their only chance to win.

Users who are viewing this thread