Chihayafuru - Vol. 46 Ch. 231

this chapter is just too good i can’t express the things i’m feeling other than my heart feels so full

My heart feels so full reading this. I wish I were existed in Chihayafuru world and support Chihaya and Arata directly. Watching them want me to do nothing but scream their names

My heart is so warm after reading this chapter! Chihaya is truly surrounded by supportive people and her talk to Arata before the match is so her, her own way of supporting Arata.
Just wishing my boi, Taichi, would appear soon so we have the trio back together again
Thanks for the translation!

Thank you for the translation!

I can't wait to see the next chapter! I think Suou would win on the next round to prove something for himself but I'm not sure if Chihaya would win since Shinobu would probably get her revenge. Hopefully Chihaya wins so that we have more excitement! Still waiting for our best boi Taichi to show up!! ❤️

Aaaah T_T reading the comments I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who's tearing up haha. But this is SO good, this entire arc has just been consistently amazing, it's such a good work even after all those volumes!

The excitement of the game and the characters.
Suou's aunt and Harada sensei!!
Chihaya and Shinobu and their weird relationship with their moms. All the friends and supporters.
Shinobu and the little karuta gods. Suou and Taichi. Chihaya and Arata.
It's so satisfying to have everything from the beginning colliding. Such good writing in addition to the pretty art. It's like you guys said, my heart is strangely full (ಥvಥ)

Thank you for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if the tournament will be finished before 2021 end

The games themselves don't generally take that long. If it's 3 chapters per game and 2 chapters between the last two games then that'd be 8 months!

Thank you very much!!! Been waiting for this. I just really love chihayafuru so thank you very much for this!!!

Agree with the comments below. Chihayafuru does something to your heart. It makes it feel full. This is just a masterpiece

I think Arata will lose again in this round cause right now he has doubt of his Karuta style which is pale in comparison to his grandfather. And this doubt will gone after his childhood friend (i forgot her name) bring the picture to him. Making him realise something important and win the fifth round.

As for Shinobu, she will also lose in this round and make comeback on the fifth round. Maybe her mother will say something after her lose and they will be able to have a better understanding between each other. It's better for her to win the tournament. Show them that loner is the strongest, QUEEN

Well, I think this is the best ending for this tournament.

I really hope at least one of Harada sensei's students make it to the top. The man is breaking my heart </3
I was so stressed out that Chihaya wouldn't be able to find the right things to say to Arata, but my girl pulled through.
This chapter was so good! Thanks for the translation :)

Users who are viewing this thread