Chihiro-san - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - A Day off

Dex-chan lover
I, for one, approve of using dice in this fashion. The trick is to roll the dice first and then decide if you want to follow them :thumbsup:

Chihiro's comment on the fortune pulls reminds me of a favorite quote of mine from the old Quest for Glory series (emphasis on old...:haa:): "I got plenty of luck, it's just most of it's bad."

Pretty obvious the woman was going to be the wife of the shopkeep, but then again this story is less about the plot and more about the experience. This chapter was all over the place in a good way :win:

Group Leader
btw...for the more eagle eyed reader out there, the little kid in this chapter is most definitely our beloved Makoto and not Yamato. Somehow Mashiro has a bad habit of calling him Yamato since chapter 4 started.

Mai and I (mainly me) sincerely apologize for this oversight despite 2 rounds of QC, and Mai has since been instructed to give me two tight slaps if she ever sees this mistake again.

Dex-chan lover
I don't think I have ever seen a better and more delightful example of the phrase: "it's about the journey, not the destination".

Users who are viewing this thread