Chihou Kishi Hans no Junan - Vol. 7 Ch. 53

Dex-chan lover
@Solipsist
@DeadintheWater
Welp, just saw the raw of ch 54, so here's spoiler if you want them
I'll start with the conclusion that no, the brainwashing was completely not at all used nor mentioned for the fight.

Hans group win handily.
Rain casually knocked out her opponent with one punch to the gut.
When Falnus was having a hard time dealing with Hans because of his fighting style, the other girl tried to cast buff on him and got sniped by the old man for it.

The girl controlling the island then came out to surrender, since the guy did tell her if they lose just surrender.

The spooky voice dude appeared out from the shadow going REEEEEEEE IT'S NOT OVERRRRRR and try to stab the island controller.
Hans saved her in time.

However, the doll, as it turn out to be the core of the dungeon, got stabbed, and now the island is going to crash and burn.

With the buff from the girl, the group escaped in time.

Mitsuha calculated the trajectory of crash point: It's the village.

Marquis Rockhammer showed off his power this time, building a temporary wall that reached high enough to block the floating island and some more.
Hans "Ey, you can still do it"
Rockhammer "Meh, I used to be able to make it twice this size"

Mitsuha completely did not notice the island was falling, and also was completely unharmed "Oh, it's over already?"

Next day Kyouji and Hans went to question Falnus.
They explained that they've used the power of Mitsuha's dungeon to seal Falnus's power, and begin the questioning.

First, the shadow dude: He's a priest from the Sun Church, I skimmed the rest but just think of it as your typical 'we must rule the world' type I guess.
Why Falnus cooperated with them: He wanted his wish granted.
tl;dr is his wish was having his power sealed because wanting to have people like him for the real him and not because of his power.

Hans and Kyouji decided that's it for today.
As they were about to leave, Falnus started humming a song.
Kyouji asked why he suddenly hummed that BGM of an old game.
Que two nerds start nerding about the game.

Rain later came to give Hans the reports.
And Hans casually sum it as "we're not going to say anything to the capital, I'll just continue to live in this village"

A villager came bursting in saying there's someone with black hair and eyes.

Hans rush out.

END appear.

:v So, apparently that's the end of the manga version, the WN/LN continues on.

Fed-Kun's army
@WhimsiCat
At best one more volume. Mind you, Google Translate leaves a lot to be desired, but it seems this Falanus arc was Volume 6/7,
volume 7 is the Church arc.

Too bad no group is willing to translate this LN. I wouldn't mind getting the novels, but I'd have to feed it to machine translators... Probably a bad idea.

Users who are viewing this thread