Chihou Kishi Hans no Junan - Vol. 7 Ch. 54

Dex-chan lover
Aww, that's a bit too bad that it ended there. I was a little curious to see what more abilities there could be. But at the rate they're going, obviously they'd start outnumbering the villagers here pretty soon.

I would've loved to see more of Kyouji's and Faust's interactions- I think the two of them would've made good friends and tacticians together.

But axed. Poor manga

Double-page supporter
Ah too bad. Why it ended here? This is one of some great isekai story.

Thanks for the scanlators who bring this manga up so we know this manga.

Supporter
The final battle was a bit ridiculous, but oh well, it was a good ride.
Thank you for this series!

Did it end due to there being a lack of content to continue? Or was this axed? The other comments leave me a bit confused on what happened.

Dex-chan lover
Sad, a pretty limp-feeling ending. But overall an enjoyable series.

Fed-Kun's army
That was some abrupt ending. Was it axed or the author ran out of ideas and decided to finish it? I guess it's alright in a way.
Even if the "final battle" were to go on 1-2 more chapters, it wouldn't be easy to create another interesting arc afterwards.

Dex-chan lover
Shame it's over, but was kinda expecting it, the author seemed to be running out of ideas lately. The ending was good though, Hans going like: Again? When will they stop?

Dex-chan lover
Wait!! I wanted to see Hans and Rein getting together... or any other jap people getting between them... at least the start of them knowing about the other...
Well I could already see that Rein's love wasn't going anywhere though

Dex-chan lover
Another one bites the dust. Ohhh, medic boy found a friend...another male one. Hah...But as I believe he doesn't swing that way, he still doesn't get any, huh? The End.

It looked like an axe to me, but the series had its flare and it ended the way I think it fit the most.

Dex-chan lover
This series is my favorite isekai, so yeah it didn't deserves the abrupt end like this.

That ending definitely has a "Our battle is just beginning! (canceled)" sort of feeling.

At least it died the way it lived; using ORE TUEE curbstomps to keep the tone light and the focus on character moments.

Dex-chan lover
dropped

oh wait they beat me to it, bastards!!!!

On a serious note, I don't know if it's the original art or the scan, but everything seemed really washed out and made it hard to grasp the composition...

Anyways thanks for bringing this for us scanlators!

😇

Supporter
I dropped this series quite a while ago because I felt it was getting stale... Well lo and behold it got axed.

Aggregator gang
Axe or no axe, this was an amusing romp, and I'm glad it ended this way. It at least gives a measure of closure and a 'the rest is history (including Hans' life expectancy)' sort of feel. At the very least, it doesn't end on some cliffhanger or unfinished business.

Users who are viewing this thread