Chii-chan - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Childhood Friend

Dex-chan lover
I respect the author for exploring the pariahs of human society. General society don't appreciate them more for the person they are.
I imagine every chara is fucked up in their own way b/c that's just the kinda story Oshimi Shuzo does, but be an amusing plot twist if everyone BUT chii-chan was way more messed up and the only 'weird' thing about her is the bugs things/she only does it to cope with parental neglect

Edit: oh apparently this is a prequel? to some series called doku musume which has a movie but idk if it's a novel/manga too

https://mydramalist.com/759727-doku-musume

Or maybe the manga is just a promo for the movie itself that you'd have to watch to see how it turns out

Aggregator gang
Page 18, this young man did the nae nae unprovoked in the middle of the grocery store aisle.

I see darkness inbound, but not from the girl collecting dead bugs.

I imagine every chara is fucked up in their own way b/c that's just the kinda story Oshimi Shuzo does, but be an amusing plot twist if everyone BUT chii-chan was way more messed up and the only 'weird' thing about her is the bugs things/she only does it to cope with parental neglect

Edit: oh apparently this is a prequel? to some series called doku musume which has a movie but idk if it's a novel/manga too

https://mydramalist.com/759727-doku-musume

Or maybe the manga is just a promo for the movie itself that you'd have to watch to see how it turns out
I believe it's a promo for the movie doku musume! The movie does not share the same plot of the manga I think? Although I'm not too sure as I have only watched the trailer ;-;

Dex-chan lover
I believe it's a promo for the movie doku musume! The movie does not share the same plot of the manga I think? Although I'm not too sure as I have only watched the trailer ;-;
well, it does say it's a 'sequel' so i guess it'll be a time skip to when chii-chan is a teenager/young adult lol

Users who are viewing this thread