Chiisai Gyaru - Ch. 7.5

Group Leader
Uoohhhhhh 😭😭😭 Why can't I have a perfect cute girl like her???? Needs correction! 😤😤😤💢💢💢

Dex-chan lover
Gonna have to agree. While she fits most of my fetishes. She's missing a nice ass and hips.
Wait, 80cm ass on a 144cm girl is a big ass in proportion. Now, the 60cm at the waist might have her on the fatty side...

You know what? I think the author just copied the supposed perfect proportions of 90-80-90 and tweaked then like it was a videogame slider, not even looking it up in one of those (look up koikatsu for reference).

Dex-chan lover
Wait, 80cm ass on a 144cm girl is a big ass in proportion. Now, the 60cm at the waist might have her on the fatty side...

You know what? I think the author just copied the supposed perfect proportions of 90-80-90 and tweaked then like it was a videogame slider, not even looking it up in one of those (look up koikatsu for reference).
It's more in reference to how he drew her regardless of her "stats"

Dex-chan lover

For comparison, in Asobinin wa Kenja... , there is also a girl like her, who is stated to be 140 cm tall and 120 cm in bust measurement. And I think her breasts are drawn smaller (although they also make one wonder how she can walk with weights like that).

Dex-chan lover
For comparison, in Asobinin wa Kenja... , there is also a girl like her, who is stated to be 140 cm tall and 120 cm in bust measurement. And I think her breasts are drawn smaller (although they also make one wonder how she can walk with weights like that).
This kind of stuff triggers my OCD lol

Users who are viewing this thread