Chijou 100-kai

I was really curious so I tried reading a bunch of the raws and I really wish I didn't. Its all just a bunch of rape bullshit. I am still confused tho, was the FMC actually raped on chapter 30-33? It seems like they tried explaining it on chapter 57, but I didn't understand it. I don't really like what I saw in the raws, but since I couldn't understand what was happening my curiosity is still peaked. Either way, if she did get raped or all of this is just a bait, I'm not about it.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
After looking at the raws I just hope MС won't end with mandatory black-haired FMC. Although if it is the true and she is still untouched than that's a big flag for a cliche ending.

I don't like either raep nor NTR but pulling this kind of bs 20 chapters after is rather depressing. Hope we can see more of MC's "true" girlfriend.

Btw I 100% content with Miyamoto ending too. However author is trying to pose her as of somewhat of a villainess?

Fed-Kun's army
Absolute Garbage fire; Use of rape is dumb if it adds nothing of significance, weight, and tragedy to the story other than a dumbass villain(azuma) wanting get his rocks off. MC is shown protecting her, while he failed to do so before...

Dex-chan lover
Still waiting for someone to pickup this goodness

Author has dropped really interesting bits when showed MCs former classmates/love in one of the chapters. Should went that way.

On the other note I wonder what’s the Japanese manga status 🤔 Hiatus?

Dex-chan lover
"goodness" ? Really ? I only found out about this because I saw it on nhentai and got curious but it nothing then a shit "survival" manga where MC continues to be a beta cuck while the antagonist fucks his childhood friend. That only happen recently and it was also graphic and she enjoyed it. People told me who read it that it felt like there was no pacing at all and the author pulled the old dumb ntr-troupe for drama effect.

Art is good, good for fap but no way I read this trash of a soy cucked story.

"goodness" ? Really ? I only found out about this because I saw it on nhentai and got curious but it nothing then a shit "survival" manga where MC continues to be a beta cuck while the antagonist fucks his childhood friend. That only happen recently and it was also graphic and she enjoyed it. People told me who read it that it felt like there was no pacing at all and the author pulled the old dumb ntr-troupe for drama effect.

Art is good, good for fap but no way I read this trash of a soy cucked story.
yes, that's right, this is really a disgusting manga, as is common in NTR plots, somehow she invited 5 men to the women's toilet at her school last night and let the bastard rape her without her putting up the slightest resistance, even the FMC didn't refuse to creampie by someone she doesn't love and strangely after her invited and offered to be raped she saw this as a game, and strangely after being gangbanged this FMC experienced a very funny mental shock isn't it even though she herself was the one who invited the bastards to let them rape her lol

Double-page supporter
I couldnt really tell whats exactly happening in the raws up to 70... so FMC was supposedly a virgin right now right? So what was the flashback of her getting raped in her memories? Was it fake memories or are her current memories fake and she's actually not a virgin all along? Her virginity seems to be an important part of the story so I wasnt sure if she actually never had it from the start

I couldnt really tell whats exactly happening in the raws up to 70... so FMC was supposedly a virgin right now right? So what was the flashback of her getting raped in her memories? Was it fake memories or are her current memories fake and she's actually not a virgin all along? Her virginity seems to be an important part of the story so I wasnt sure if she actually never had it from the start
In the tower there is a person named Busujima who has the ability to distinguish whether someone is a virgin or not based on the smell of their nose and according to him the FMC is still a virgin and he claims that he can ensure that his nose smell is never wrong and 100% accurate because he has Experienced in working as an intelligence officer for decades.
but in FMC's memory, before she became a challenger, she herself invited 5 men to the women's toilet at night and was happily raped by the ugly bastard and stupidly she seemed to suffer even though she herself offered to be raped, I don't know what else wants to prove by writers who have a damn dog shit mentality like this damn dog shit writer.
but I guess this FMC became a virgin again due to the injection she got in episode 18 if you read the R18 special edition and you can also see the preview on pixiv BOOTH whose link is listed on this damn author's "X" account.

Double-page supporter
In the tower there is a person named Busujima who has the ability to distinguish whether someone is a virgin or not based on the smell of their nose and according to him the FMC is still a virgin and he claims that he can ensure that his nose smell is never wrong and 100% accurate because he has Experienced in working as an intelligence officer for decades.
but in FMC's memory, before she became a challenger, she herself invited 5 men to the women's toilet at night and was happily raped by the ugly bastard and stupidly she seemed to suffer even though she herself offered to be raped, I don't know what else wants to prove by writers who have a damn dog shit mentality like this damn dog shit writer.
but I guess this FMC became a virgin again due to the injection she got in episode 18 if you read the R18 special edition and you can also see the preview on pixiv BOOTH whose link is listed on this damn author's "X" account.
So it seems like the memories of her being raped were real and she just got some kind of procedure to restore her hymen or something?

So it seems like the memories of her being raped were real and she just got some kind of procedure to restore her hymen or something?
I just thought the worst with the logic that even lost or severed body parts can be restored to normal with this injection,
Moreover, this is just a hymen,
this is the reason why this damn dog breed writer can rape FMC as much as he likes with the ugly bastard and then make her a virgin again with the simple thing of regenerating injections,
just imagine MC becomes a beta chad, and FMC can become a virgin again after being fucked by hundreds of ugly bastards and even creampie.
I'm really concerned about current Japanese manga which only rely on NTR & Rape plots to attract attention and sell stories.

you can find the R18 episode on NHENTAI where the latest is the beginning of the FMC rape in episode 69-3

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
you can find the R18 episode on NHENTAI where the latest is the beginning of the FMC rape in episode 69-3
Yeah, I've actually all caught up with the h-scenes and stuff, was just confused if it was fake or real memories. i guess she sold herself for her dads debt or something in the past and they restored her hymen with the tower tech or something

Yeah, I've actually all caught up with the h-scenes and stuff, was just confused if it was fake or real memories. i guess she sold herself for her dads debt or something in the past and they restored her hymen with the tower tech or something
At first I read this manga, I thought it was a manga about "survival games and mystery" but it turns out that this damn dog writer just pulled NTR and rape for the effect of his damn trash drama,
Have you seen the latest episode of the special edition?
There FMC was raped by her teacher after previously being raped by her school friend, and strangely at first she refused and in the end she enjoyed herself being raped🤡🤦🏻‍♂️

@DaBoySwag77 does it have some alternative version that is on nhentai? :unsure:
Or just uncensored one?
it is not an "if" or "alternate" story but is the full version of the main story "uncensored"
This author presents both free and paid versions.
The free version is a story with a censored model but the paid version (R18) is an uncensored version which includes rape and NTR.
The FMC rape just happened recently in episode 69 and you can find this episode on nhentai.

Dex-chan lover
Wow ty, that the real drop of lore. I still wish the TL wasn’t dropped. Tbh I’ve never cared much about FMC, that’s the black haired girl which gorilla Tarzan was after, right?

Judging by the raw images only there is other FMC gal (the one from the current poster) plus there is his former female school mate with short hair which had brief entrance during one of the chapters

Wow ty, that the real drop of lore. I still wish the TL wasn’t dropped. Tbh I’ve never cared much about FMC, that’s the black haired girl which gorilla Tarzan was after, right?

Judging by the raw images only there is other FMC gal (the one from the current poster) plus there is his former female school mate with short hair which had brief entrance during one of the chapters
for FMC only one has black hair,
The one on this poster is not FMC but a side female character.
For MC's female friend who met previously there are indications that she is MC's girlfriend (the woman with short hair).
The writer of this damn dog makes his FMC the school belle and a model student and even the most beautiful in her school but makes the MC the stupidest Beta chad who instead prefers the little bitch who teases him in his room (the woman with short hair) and strangely makes the FMC black hair really loves MC but at the same time she enjoys being raped by the ugly bastard pig and doesn't even mind the "ugly bastard" doing the creampie.
I really question what kind of rubbish mentality this damn dog writer has, pulling off the rubbish drama effects of NTR & Raep, making it a mystery whether FMC is still a virgin or not, however,
made a flashback of FMC being raped by an "ugly bastard" in the past and even enjoying it lol.
What is the logic in writing a story about a woman who was raped and ends up enjoying it?
I really want to fill that writer's head with dog shit 🤡🤦🏻‍♂️
if this was originally an H manga I quite understand and wouldn't comment on it,
but this started from a general manga in the survival game and mystery genre.
then production was halted twice and now this damn author is releasing his manga independently just to cater to mentally retarded fetish readers

I hope people come and teach this writer with a damn dog shit brain a lesson... his work has really turned into disgusting dog shit...
throw away the dirty trash heroine who is only used to be raped in order to sell for some disgusting trash brain fetish who wants to do masturbation

Fed-Kun's army
Where can I read the R18 of this manga guys? Nhentai only has a few chapters and its not full

Users who are viewing this thread