Chika Idol wo Kage de Sasaeru Ore - Ch. 2

Mysterious massage device. :unsure:
I would've totally thought that was a sex toy on sight had I not had one in my home. One day I came home and saw that exact machine on our couch and was like "wtf is this? Sus..." Anyways, I actually found for as much as the thing tickles unbearably, my muscles actually feel tighter after using it than they did before, so I think I'll prefer hand massages. If you get the setting just right it can feel nice though.

Mmm oyakodon

actually, the fuck is the mom wearing? Looks more like underwear than even a skimpy gyaru outfit. Like, if you're gonna do the tube top thing or whatever, then wouldn't you normally wear pants or a skirt, or at least longer shorts? Her shorts just look like masculine styled panties or something to me.

Dex-chan lover
Mmm oyakodon

actually, the fuck is the mom wearing? Looks more like underwear than even a skimpy gyaru outfit. Like, if you're gonna do the tube top thing or whatever, then wouldn't you normally wear pants or a skirt, or at least longer shorts? Her shorts just look like masculine styled panties or something to me.
Personally, I think it looks like some sort of exercise wear.
God knows why she's wearing that when she knew he was coming...

Users who are viewing this thread