Chika Idol wo Kage de Sasaeru Ore - Ch. 3 - My First Experience

I think what's even funnier to me about the art is the complete lack of backgrounds; Artist really said I hate drawing backgrounds, I don't wanna draw em, and I refuse to hire any assistants to draw em lol. The only times there are backgrounds, they're either irl images or 3d backgrounds with a heavy filter slapped on top to make them not look out place. Tbh, it doesn't really bother me tho, just a very amusing observation I realised while reading this chapter.

Dex-chan lover
I think what's even funnier to me about the art is the complete lack of backgrounds; Artist really said I hate drawing backgrounds, I don't wanna draw em, and I refuse to hire any assistants to draw em lol. The only times there are backgrounds, they're either irl images or 3d backgrounds with a heavy filter slapped on top to make them not look out place. Tbh, it doesn't really bother me tho, just a very amusing observation I realised while reading this chapter.
Now that you mentioned it. Damn... I think this factors in a big part for the cheap feeling another comment had mentioned.
I'd never noticed if the background was good or bad before in other series; but when there's none, it just feels different, and now that I noticed it, I can see that it'd feel waaayyy better than this if there's some passable background in a lot of panel.

Dex-chan lover
This brother is having serious issues drawing hands. Relatable, but if you're being serialized you really need to sort that out beforehand.
Damn, you made me reread the chapter to examine their hands
Damn, you made me reread the chapter again to examine the backgrounds

Dex-chan lover
The artistic choices, with granny panties under the idol outfit, leave something to be desired as well.
It's probably a requirement for underage girls to not show panties in the venue so they wear something like this under their skirt:

Boxer_Myk_2_1500x1500.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread