Chikarawaza no Sister - Ch. 20 - Forceful sister and the powerful devil

Double-page supporter
she's not into yuri that's why she punched the devil :ROFLMAO:

Fed-Kun's army
the continuation turns into yuri tho, as of what chapter 16 tells us, so it seems like sister is interested in a lot of stuff :meguusmug:
No, she's not. She's into yuri featuring herself in the doujins. The word you're looking for is hime-joshi. It means the girls who likes yuri relationships in stories.

Fujoshi means girls who likes yaoi in stories.

So I went back and checked, and I believe Sister has read only till VII which titled the fallen angel's cage. Seeing as how one of her wishes is to read the rest of paradise lost, she's probably not reached XI which is titled a seductive night and that's the one with the Yuri.

I mean, after reading ch 21, done by spining potato, it seems that everyone is sister-sexual but sister herself is god-sexual.

Also, kinda cultured of the author to use paradise lost, never thought I'd see that in a manga.

Dex-chan lover
So I went back and checked, and I believe Sister has read only till VII which titled the fallen angel's cage. Seeing as how one of her wishes is to read the rest of paradise lost, she's probably not reached XI which is titled a seductive night and that's the one with the Yuri.

I mean, after reading ch 21, done by spining potato, it seems that everyone is sister-sexual but sister herself is god-sexual.

Also, kinda cultured of the author to use paradise lost, never thought I'd see that in a manga.
Well, the devil may work hard but the doujin Sister works harder and faster. Sister probably has A LOT of volumes to catch up. :meguusmug:

Double-page supporter
I have been wondering which god is this church of. Turn out it was Yuri-neesan the patron of Lesbians :3

Dex-chan lover
So am I the only one wondering where the shota came from? It's been some time did he appear earlier and I forgot? What happened to glasses nun who was writing the yuri novel?

Users who are viewing this thread