Chikarawaza no Sister - Ch. 24 - Forceful sister and an unsuccessful writer

No, I meant its kinda Togashi right whether he wants to write or not.

Gege arguably deserves more but I don't really read JJK only keep up with the news and stuff.

But I was referring someone else who treats my favorite character horribly while the author's favorite like their child, aka author's pet.
Oh, who is that author then?

Dex-chan lover
Oh him. Wait, he is not a mangaka though lol. Why do you hate him?
Well like I said, he's kinda treated my favorite character terribly while author's pet some of his characters, the worse parts is that the fandom just eat it up because they have severe case of worshipping him because he is a good writer. I mean sure he's a good writer but he's not infallible by any means. The fandom has bash other writers when they do the same mistake but with Nasu its like they forgive everything about him. It just this hypocrisy of the fandom and that Nasu being the head honcho of the group means he has greater power to exercise his will and author's pet his characters that makes me dislike him.

Well like I said, he's kinda treated my favorite character terribly while author's pet some of his characters, the worse parts is that the fandom just eat it up because they have severe case of worshipping him because he is a good writer. I mean sure he's a good writer but he's not infallible by any means. The fandom has bash other writers when they do the same mistake but with Nasu its like they forgive everything about him. It just this hypocrisy of the fandom and that Nasu being the head honcho of the group means he has greater power to exercise his will and author's pet his characters that makes me dislike him.
Which characters did he mistreat? And which one are his favs? He is a good writer, can't deny that. However, aren't they milking the Fate series too much? They don't seem to be making new series anymore.

Dex-chan lover
Which characters did he mistreat? And which one are his favs? He is a good writer, can't deny that. However, aren't they milking the Fate series too much? They don't seem to be making new series anymore.
Nero was treated terribly by him and but mostly by the fandom that bashing her despite the fact she was one of the most liked Type Moon character before FGO release.

They milk Fate a lot because FGO is the most successful franchise, but that said its isn't really true they only milk those as Tsukihime remake and new Melty Blood just released one or two years ago, and there's Mahoyo anime too which in production.

Users who are viewing this thread