Chikarawaza no Sister - Ch. 31 - Valentine of forceful sisters

Dex-chan lover
I wonder how many thrust it'll take for me to reach death by SNU SNU

That boy never letting her near there again

Double-page supporter
Japanese Valentine Day is kinda weird to me as to my knowledge only women give chocolates on that day. While in most countries people regardless of gender, will give Valentine gifts like sweets, cookies, Valentine card or chocolates to their friends, family or lover. I remember back in high school I gave my friends sweets for Valentine and he gave me cookies in return as sign of our friendship. We only do it once and after graduation we rarely see each other anymore.

Dex-chan lover
Bro do not fret. Now training is set. When your girl is bricc, it rapidly expands my ... platonic feelings.

Dex-chan lover
Japanese Valentine Day is kinda weird to me as to my knowledge only women give chocolates on that day. While in most countries people regardless of gender, will give Valentine gifts like sweets, cookies, Valentine card or chocolates to their friends, family or lover. I remember back in high school I gave my friends sweets for Valentine and he gave me cookies in return as sign of our friendship. We only do it once and after graduation we rarely see each other anymore.
From what I understand when the chocolate companies introduced Valentine's Day to Japan (to increase sales) there was a gender mistranslation and it was put forth that women give men chocolate. I don't know how White Day came about. I do understand that originally whatever gift you gave back on WD was supposed to three times the V Day cost and should be white. Originally marshmallows were a good gift and not a sign of rejection. (I am not an expert.)

Users who are viewing this thread