Chikarawaza no Sister - Ch. 8 - After all, sister is powerful

Dex-chan lover
:win: Sister using her signature holy spell:

nKd9aW9.png
Step 1: Just stand perfectly still
Step 2: Walk up slowly to your hated enemy
Step 3: Raise your fist like I am doing now, and prepare to unleash your BURNING FURY UPON YOUR FOE'S UNEXPECTING FACE
Step 4: I. CAST. FIST!!!

Supporter
Step 1: Just stand perfectly still
Step 2: Walk up slowly to your hated enemy
Step 3: Raise your fist like I am doing now, and prepare to unleash your BURNING FURY UPON YOUR FOE'S UNEXPECTING FACE
Step 4: I. CAST. FIST!!!
I'm trying to convince my DM to let my Dwarvish Barbarian learn the spell "Potion." It let's me throw a potion at someone up to 30ft and it heals them for the appropriate amount based on the type, but also does d2 bludgeoning at the same time.

Dex-chan lover
I like how the sister not only go after the witch, but also the dad as well just because. Two for one

Double-page supporter
my only question is : Why the sister's pose is like a princess in the first picture...?

Dex-chan lover
Princes must have a rough time here, constantly having to hear about random women getting cursed and needing a prince's kiss when its honestly none of their business and happens way more often than it should
they probably have some kind of roster or something, with certain princes on duty in your neighborhood like how it works with the police or firemen

Users who are viewing this thread