Chikarawaza no Sister (R-18)

Dex-chan lover
Please forgive me as I am a sinful person...
Is this the rumoured R-17 Erotica, borderline R-18 works but no clear depictions of things that makes it R-18

my headcanon is that this is the doujin that one girl was making of her in universe

Edit: Turns out I gotta stop saying stuff before I investigate because that's EXACTLY what it is lmao:ROFLMAO:

RXD

I was confused as to why chapters I already read were marked unread until I reread the title name.

Group Leader
This is hetshit. The first chapters were just bait until the coming of prete kun
Yeah, I wasn't going to add the girls' love tag based off the dialogue being about Michael. And the newer chapters proved that Michael would be involved as well. Someone else added the tag because of the demand, but I'll remove it.

Yeah, I wasn't going to add the girls' love tag based off the dialogue being about Michael. And the newer chapters proved that Michael would be involved as well. Someone else added the tag because of the demand, but I'll remove it.
The girls love tag is still there, which is why I started reading this. But this is actually het and even worse it's shota please either remove the gl tag or add the shota tag or a synopsis please. That way readers know what they might be reading and can choose not to.

Group Leader
The girls love tag is still there, which is why I started reading this. But this is actually het and even worse it's shota please either remove the gl tag or add the shota tag or a synopsis please. That way readers know what they might be reading and can choose not to.
The tag got re-added and locked from editing by someone else, so I guess you'll have to message an admin about it. I'm with you on the fact that this should not count as Girls' Love.

I also checked this post by an admin, and I guess technically this series falls under the sexual part of the Girls' Love tag definition. But it doesn't feel right to tag it as such given that the dialogue is about Michael, not the Sister wanting to have lesbian sexual fantasies, that just happens as a byproduct.

Users who are viewing this thread