Chikashitsu Dungeon: Binbou Kyoudai wa Goraku wo Motomete Saikyou e - Vol. 6 Ch. 42

Double-page supporter
Regardless of how good his intentions probably are, their father is an asshole. Communication is the most important thing to humans and here he is bulldozing through the conversation.

Thanks for all the chapters! Looking forward to tomorrow :)

Last edited:

Tju

Dex-chan lover
the more the father talks the more I dislike him.

I hope they force him to publicly apologize for leaving his minor kids and being a piece of shit human being, step down as leader of the mercenary corps, stop being a dungeon raider and donate all his wealth to orphanages.

Dex-chan lover
Bro the character developments in this manga is nonexistence, its basically your averange isekai manga concept except with the sister character whos usually dead or sick in most fantasy manga. But overall its shit.

Dex-chan lover
He's at the point of irredeemable. If he had some excuse to why he left initially, he'd still be awful but at least understandable. Nothing the author comes up with will ever be good enough for me now. He's a selfish piece of shit human being and I hope he gets what's coming to him.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly at this point they should have called the government themselves. Yes they might have lost exclusive rights to the dungeon, but the dickish sperm donor and his land poaching mercs wouldn't get the discovery bonus and might even be sent back to the states.

Dex-chan lover
mJx69rW.png

ps: liked more how it went in the wn...

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation.

Wow, things really jumped the shark in this chapter. The tanned girl went from bonding with the sister to ratting them out for money literally overnight.

Maybe she meant well? I mean, it was also super weird for the siblings to actively choose to stay in poverty together when given an easy out... kind of makes it fairly clear that there are some toxic codependence issues going on here. It makes sense, honestly, that two siblings were abandoned by their parents at a young age and had to cope with a ton of shit.

The author's decision to put that choice on a pedestal is... perplexing. Like, are we supposed to cheer that they have opted to perpetuate their own poverty and isolation?

Users who are viewing this thread