Chikashitsu Dungeon: Binbou Kyoudai wa Goraku wo Motomete Saikyou e - Vol. 6 Ch. 47

Double-page supporter
Thanks for translating.
Honestly, I don’t think the dad’s character was done really well. I get he left them to help deal with dungeons and secure their future safety, but why did he leave them in the middle of nowhere with no way to acquire money or food. If the basement dungeon didn’t spawn, they would have starved to death. If he occasionally sent back money for food then I could have accepted his characterization, but he didn’t so I don’t really see his redemption as sincere.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the ride, and seeya next title!
Thanks for translating.
Honestly, I don’t think the dad’s character was done really well. I get he left them to help deal with dungeons and secure their future safety, but why did he leave them in the middle of nowhere with no way to acquire money or food. If the basement dungeon didn’t spawn, they would have starved to death. If he occasionally sent back money for food then I could have accepted his characterization, but he didn’t so I don’t really see his redemption as sincere.
Agreed. He didn't deserve that reconciliation or redemption. At the least, he should've been made to work harder to regain their trust, if it could happen at all.

Last edited:
Some end on a cliffhanger or are rushed and poorly done to a point I'd rather have not started reading it at all. This could have been done better but it could have been a lot worse so I'd say it's an acceptable ending and an overall enjoyable read.

Dex-chan lover
Its a bit sad, i liked the manga. Its a pitty that it didnt get a good ending. The hero party was left be behind.

But i have to say it, the dad was an asshole, i dont like the tipical "i wont say my reasons to do this, but i will do this that will hurt you and it will make a massive misunderstanding"

Dex-chan lover
I’m gonna prefaced seeing this like I did in 45. The dad is a shitty father even after they were revived his ass he should have at least stayed to protect them or give them enough money doesn’t matter if they need his help or not he needs the fucking make up for the years he was gone.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for translating.

Because it was rushed, there weren't enough chapters to develop the situation, reasons, etc. the flashback didn't take even a full chapter.

such a rushed end, who know what happened for the editorial to rush it like that, but definitely doesn't seem like is just because "its a promotional manga", but well, that's it.

thanks to the translator for bringing this one to completion.

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the hard work The Start!
Thanks for translating.
Definitely a bad dad. The thing is there was no need to redeem him either, nor even revive him. It felt like the author needed to wrap it all up this chapter and just wanted to make it a happy end. I think that was the wrong call, would've been much more impactful if they had to deal with the unresolved emotional strife and still manage to win at the end.
As it is now, this was a somewhat enjoyable, but honestly forgettable read.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for translating.
I blame his lack of arc on the incredible shortness of the story. The way it was going it was probably going to have another 10 chapters or so. Good enough to not axe immediately, but not good enough to keep it going

Dex-chan lover
should've left the dad dead and pocked the heal juice incase they needed it later
what a hamfisted redemption, dude still left them without any parental figures, in a run down house, with no money; useless deadbeat dad

series was already pretty mid but this just seals the deal
take my 1/10 rating

Users who are viewing this thread