Chikashitsu Dungeon: Binbou Kyoudai wa Goraku wo Motomete Saikyou e

Group Leader
currently. Its probably on haitus, considering the plus sign that means its still ongoing
No, it finished alright in chapter 47. I read the raws, and dissapointed by it being axed so early, and how it being a wasted potential.
Here, the title page of chapter 47 says "Final Chapter: What I See Beyond Entertainment".

Chikashitsu-Dungeon-Binbou-Kyoudai-wa-Goraku-o-Motomete-Saikyou-e-Raw-Chapter-47-1.jpg

Last edited:
No, it finished alright in chapter 47. I read the raws, and dissapointed by it being axed so early, and how it being a wasted potential.
Here, the title page of chapter 47 says "Final Chapter: What I See Beyond Entertainment".

Chikashitsu-Dungeon-Binbou-Kyoudai-wa-Goraku-o-Motomete-Saikyou-e-Raw-Chapter-47-1.jpg
damn it could have been alot more, it could probably go on for 100 chapters actually

Group Leader

nah, its good its got axed, the art is good but story is meh. intresting at first but become bad after they got to city.
the sibling is too nice, even to their father who left them alone when they are kid btw, never send them any money or contact them not even once.
and the father is top rank adventure, basically a billionaire. yet this two idiot still forgive him.
and why they hiding when hero party fighting a boss monster instead of help them openly. not only that will promote them and become top rank adventure, mean more money which the main reason they want to be adventure.
their personality is just good guy protag and hiding their skill is make no sense

Group Leader
nah, its good its got axed, the art is good but story is meh. intresting at first but become bad after they got to city.
the sibling is too nice, even to their father who left them alone when they are kid btw, never send them any money or contact them not even once.
and the father is top rank adventure, basically a billionaire. yet this two idiot still forgive him.
and why they hiding when hero party fighting a boss monster instead of help them openly. not only that will promote them and become top rank adventure, mean more money which the main reason they want to be adventure.
their personality is just good guy protag and hiding their skill is make no sense
I'm agree that they are dissapointing in many aspects. But if you think about about it, if the writer did their job properly, the story can be expanded, to the point of covering their entire writing career like some certain shonen manga out there.

Group Leader
I'm agree that they are dissapointing in many aspects. But if you think about about it, if the writer did their job properly, the story can be expanded, to the point of covering their entire writing career like some certain shonen manga out there.
that the neat part, they dont
its got axe for a reason

Aggregator gang
I was looking forward to and enjoying this series until they started rushing the resolution to the Americans arc. I hope they didn't genuinely intend to wrap it up like this, because it really did just fall apart contradicting itself trying to land the ending. I thought it had promise up til about the time that dear old dad himself showed up to their home.

Nothing he says makes ANY sense nor does any of the dialogue justify anything resembling understanding or forgiveness for his actions. These kids could have died or become invalid a million different ways and nothing he did protected them from any of it (sure he couldn't have predicted a dungeon in the basement of a random warehouse but where is the responsible adult to identify that specific problem?). They had to drop out of school just to not starve for god's sake, and he's running around surrounded by literal celebrities and the lifestyle that goes with it. Edit: Did he actually go to the mom's gravestone and wistfully say "the kids are lively" like wtf, the thought makes me livid on their behalf

i guess is over huh..
nothing last forever..

thanks for completed translating this manga

Group Leader
The ending made it not worth reading. I want my time back. I kinda hope it was axed because of what the author did with the father.

Dex-chan lover
Really good stuff!
47 chapters, currently all translated, very fun read.
Maybe have an edible, first; don't set your expectations too high...

Dex-chan lover
The ending made it not worth reading. I want my time back. I kinda hope it was axed because of what the author did with the father.
Yeah, that was some stupid shit; I have kids, and that's a bunch of bullshit.
I just chalked it up to the Japanese culture being a bit less nuclear family oriented.

Users who are viewing this thread