Chikasugiru Futari - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - A Scary Story

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Aug 15, 2024
Messages
1,240
I’ve never seen a childhood friend romcom like this before. Usually the series starts when they’re becoming aware of how horny they are for each other. They’re both so blissfully naive in this one. I like it
 
Joined
Jul 30, 2026
Messages
9
I really am a sucker for childhood friend manga. This checks out most of the standards for me.

1. Childhood friends are the target couple
2. NOT played together in elementary school now we meet again after 10 years
3. There is actual chemistry between them and they are not just strangers labelled as childhood friends.

Everything is fine but I'm quite discontent. The setting is fine but the way they act is too unhinged. I would've appreciated a more serious plot.
Childhood friend couple manga? Ever heard of Nana to Kaoru?.....
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top