Chikotan, Kowareru - Vol. 5 Ch. 48 - Nekoyashiki's Cosplay Debut? Secret Photo Session

Fed-Kun's army
why does it feel like i almost always end up seeing these chapters where a new person post and bring myself to make this comment.... do not repost the chapter 6 times any time it is your first post they manually review the damned post

Is it really that hard to find manual on how to save manga scans (and how to scanlate in general) before actually do it for the first time?

Dex-chan lover
I know chiko is main girl and most likely to win but I really like Neko and root for her

Aggregator gang
@Rugid Is it really that hard to learn about verb tense and articles before posting a comment? Every single about this chapter was higher effort than what you're doing, and the only thing that comes close is this lazy author writing stupid shit every month to keep his god-awful manga alive. This chapter deserved far less than the decent scan it got. Almost nobody reads this shit.

@mommunism
Maybe you should quit reading manga you don't like, much less defending some random schmucks on the internet who opened photoshop today for the fist time.

Aggregator gang
@Rugid Believe me, I stopped reading this garbage forever ago. I just clicked it out of curiosity, wondering how people are still following it. The scan is above-average, and both the manga and your comment are far from that. Have some self-awareness. Hopefully we can both agree that this group should move on to something that's worth their time and keep this abandoned.

Group Leader
@Rugid hey, one of the translators and editors here. Sorry you weren’t a big fan of our photoshop skills. It’s true that we’re inexperienced. We had one of the editors learn photoshop throughout making this so you’re kinda right on that. We wanted to update this manga because we wanted someone who is experienced to see this and translate it. We’ll work harder to print out a more acceptable translation next time. Apologies.

Dex-chan lover
@K4STOR Thanks for the scans! Not half bad, actually. Might just reread the entire series once it's completed (7 months is too big of a gap for me to remember the story).

Ok.Yeah.thought this was gonna be a good.Thought mc was generic.Nah just a desperate indecisive pervert.Dropped.

Users who are viewing this thread