Chikyuu no Houkago - Vol. 6 Ch. 35 - Morning on Earth

Dex-chan lover
Finally read the last three chapters. Fortunately this was impactful enough I hadn't forgotten what was going on.

I usually dislike harem, but I simply can't see how it wouldn't be sad for him to be separated from the girls. But that's life as well, I guess.

Aggregator gang
This here is a true harem end.

Kept me on the edge of my seat, literally.

A very welcome surprise. Spooked me well, demmit.

"All's well that end's well."

As if there's no other way to wage a war without nukes, it'll be just question of time. Although, there stay small chance that the humankind may reconsider they way of being after seeing all that mess caused by meteorites, probably.

I hope, those phantoms also brought them all hentai manga from the past, otherwise it's a huge loss!

Thanks for the translation!

Was it ever explained why his older self is so much older than the women? In this timeline, there is only a 5-10 years difference at most between MC and the girls, but elder MC appears to be at least 20-30 years older than the grown versions of the girls.

If radioactive materials are available then nukes will be making a return soon enough.

Dex-chan lover
Was it ever explained why his older self is so much older than the women? In this timeline, there is only a 5-10 years difference at most between MC and the girls, but elder MC appears to be at least 20-30 years older than the grown versions of the girls.
Yes, he was doing a lot of time travels, lived sometimes at sametime 2 or more times, then aged

If radioactive materials are available then nukes will be making a return soon enough.
Yes and not, in Dr stone explained that the humanity used the surface resource, and maybe will can not recuperate the old technology because there isnt surface material and without tech, we cant reach the deep resource

A good story, was very logic why they meet, only a small problem, how they can create resource (food/water) to sustain 8 billions if the farm is a slow process, they was sending by 2 years, but how .... Dr Stone is more logic in this side

P11, Kiyomi ghost ... the MC dont understand xD, she die at 9 years old (chapter 33, p16) but she is 11 years old, but she is in the black hole zone

Ok .. now I understand about the tiger, the phantom was protecting the MC, but I dont understand the first phantom encounter where the MC did a Jump
But why the human phantoms wanted hug the MC?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread