Childhood Friend, Big Love - Ch. 20 - Childhood friend gal is acting strange

Dex-chan lover
Stoic girl has been uber up front about her love for her and blondie somehow still doesn't get the hint.

Stoic girl gonna have to be more aggressive if she wants blondie to get it.

Or it could be that blondie knows damn well stoic girl's feelings and is purposely ignoring them, meaning she is rejecting her romantic advances, which would be sad as fuck. :meguuusad:

Dex-chan lover
Of course there's a set back hopefully the confession actually gets through to her in the next chapter and that this is just part of an extra of sorts

Dex-chan lover
wtf the author-san better not fucking ignore the confession
I think we will see Koyuki repeatedly asking this and trying to make Haru understand she means what she means while Haru doesn’t get why she keeps asking because it obviously means what Yuki thinks it means until the girl snaps and asks Haru-chan if she wants to go out with her and we see her change expressions and cry for the first time (all in one).

Koyuki goes into cardiac arrest. They start dating.

Dex-chan lover
Or it could be that blondie knows damn well stoic girl's feelings and is purposely ignoring them, meaning she is rejecting her romantic advances, which would be sad as fuck. :meguuusad:
It must be the classic sapphic denial. “There is no way she likes me like THAT! Haha she’s just being friendly, I keep getting my hopes up”

:haa: :haa: :haa: :haa: we’ve all been there i think

Dex-chan lover
Seriously 😒... Did she really expect another answer? What a sacrilegious train of thought 😩

Users who are viewing this thread