Childhood Friend Complex - Ch. 35

Dex-chan lover
The noona girl’s story seems to be going in a decent direction now. The direction being the good guy sticking to her and treating her well so she starts to give up on the playboy douchebag and realizing that the good guy is the infinitely better option.

Now if the author will just let it keep going in this direction it’ll all be good. I don’t dislike her as of now, but if the author decides to backtrack her story and continue to have her stuck on the playboy while pushing the good guy away then it’s gonna make me hate her.

Aggregator gang
Author seems to want to bring closer Noona and dark hair boy, obvious choice but unrealistic.
In this context, the girl won't settle for the "nice, good, empathic guy" that is around her, but will still pursue the playboy, nonchalant guy.
Getting a bit tired of those stories lacking realism

Aggregator gang
The noona girl’s story seems to be going in a decent direction now. The direction being the good guy sticking to her and treating her well so she starts to give up on the playboy douchebag and realizing that the good guy is the infinitely better option.

Now if the author will just let it keep going in this direction it’ll all be good. I don’t dislike her as of now, but if the author decides to backtrack her story and continue to have her stuck on the playboy while pushing the good guy away then it’s gonna make me hate her.
realistically, the girl would still be stuck on the playboy though, and not go for the good guy.

Aggregator gang
Why would that be realistic? Everybody’s different so there’s no telling what would happen. That just sounds like a negative viewpoint on your part
Because she's attracted to playboys, and never showed any attraction to the black hair dude, who cared for her.
People behavior is not random.

Dex-chan lover
Because she's attracted to playboys, and never showed any attraction to the black hair dude, who cared for her.
People behavior is not random.
She’s attracted to THAT playboy. Not playboys in general as far as I’m aware. And yes, people and their behaviors do change.

drunk mincheol is so cute ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ im very impatient abt dramas i really hope they dont get any more outside dramas making things complicated :”) their tension and fear of losing a friendship is enough slow burn for me…

Users who are viewing this thread