Childhood Sweetheart Liaoliao - Vol. 2 Ch. 35 - Truth or Dare

Group Leader
This is the last chapter of Volume 2!

Our usual notice to those checking in in the first fifteen minutes or so - the placeholder content is something for aggregators to pick up. Proper content will be replaced shortly. Thank you for your patience!

(Please refresh the chapter after that time period.)

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation!

oh yes things are turning out perfect... lets see how things run their course though

Dex-chan lover
Oh, great! Last chapter was "Am I gay?", this chapter is "wait, is she gay?". Not really complaining since they made some "progress" but come on, this made it seems like she randomly got amnesia every now and then.

Well, no kiss means no commie's rainbow fart but this is old so I guess it's not gonna be that bad. I'm dread to think how much CCP's sparkle gonna be in the "current" chapter though.

Dex-chan lover
God I hate when authors rely on a character getting drunk in order to progress their relationship; it feels like such a cheap way to deal with the issue of them being too worried to confess. Which, while annoying, isn’t that bad on its own tbh, what makes me hate it is that half the time these kinds of scenes are sexual assault

Dex-chan lover
Well, no kiss means no commie's rainbow fart but this is old so I guess it's not gonna be that bad. I'm dread to think how much CCP's sparkle gonna be in the "current" chapter though.
you are wrong in many levels in that comment but i do just want to say that the ccp has nothing to do with the censoring of gay kissing as it literally doesnt care (thats putting it really simple but its either that or a whole sourced essay over this, though i am already writing one for a grade and dont feel like doing it again)

instead the fault lies on the sites that are publishing these manhuas. its a classic tale that there are many and a few authors that dont budge when the publishers ask for it to be censored and the author doesnt budge and instead moves to self publishing or leaves the story behind until the publisher pulls back(ex 她们的故事, at least i think thats what happened?)。on the otherhand instead choose to censor the kiss but upload the uncesnored image elsewhere as a "compromise" of sorts with their audience (first example that comes to mind is 人间百里锦,which has many uncensored kisses uploaded onto the authors weibo)

Group Leader
Oh, great! Last chapter was "Am I gay?", this chapter is "wait, is she gay?". Not really complaining since they made some "progress" but come on, this made it seems like she randomly got amnesia every now and then.

Forgetting we've already had a full-on kiss in Chapter 29

Dex-chan lover
the ccp has nothing to do with the censoring of gay kissing
Ah, yes. The CCP has nothing to do with their publisher being so scared of a certain ruling political party (btw who definitely not called CCP) coming down on the publisher's arse for publishing gay shit that the publishers have to tell the manhua creator to self censor or else. Wow, the artists are even free to post uncensored arts on their own/PERSONAL weibo. What a benevolent publishers! Definitely wasn't because they could shrug off all responsibilities when the artists got a visitation from some very nice gentlemen.

@full-on kiss
Which part of "this is old so I guess it's not gonna be that bad" is hard to comprehensive?

Are you daft?

Group Leader
Which part of "this is old so I guess it's not gonna be that bad" is hard to comprehensive?

This is a series that's currently running, so what do you mean by "old"? This chapter (and ch 29) came out a few months ago.

Dex-chan lover
This is a series that's currently running, so what do you mean by "old"? This chapter (and ch 29) came out a few months ago.
I mean older than the CCP's suddenly being really butthurt about gay stuff. Also, CCP arbitrarily did/n't enforce one of their buttblasted-of-the-day "laws" isn't exactly a surprising.

Users who are viewing this thread