Children - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Empty

Thanks for picking this up......as a fucked-up person myself....this manga is really great...please continue it...

Fed-Kun's army
Holy god, it's been so long since i see cocky emo kid on manga since sasuke

Double-page supporter
good to see this manga be picked up finally

Supporter
Is she some kind of spirit? The teacher seems too young for 10 years of work and she doesn't seem older from her flashback.
Maybe that is a place where angry spirit of children are gathering for revenge again the adults and the MC is sent as sacrifice/servant.

Aggregator gang
There's a volume 2 :( I'm scared, I shouldn't be reading this
and bro, wtf are wrong with the people she was around? She got fucking raped and now she's teaching to kill, I get that she angry but kill them not me
I'm pretty sure she's a demon that wants revenge, but from more then the people that have wronged her
I taste my own blood in my mouth now
I'm hella scared

Aggregator gang
Unless they are drugged as fuck how is it possible for adults to not being able to slam little children into a wall?

@KhalE damn you just reminded me of those demons. What's worse is that the said demons are still out there somewhere as free men. They were even allowed to have their names changed. Really makes you question the Japanese justice system.

I really hope those criminals get hit by corona or something.

Dex-chan lover
These children are able to gouge out your eyes and cut your head off in a single, clean cut.

Of course they wouldn't be able to fight back against them, they have insane strength. (Plus I don't think they're in any state to resist.) @Tikibo

I get the murder, but I'm interested in why they became cannibals, and how she was able to get so many orphans there. (Presumably, they're the children of the people they've murdered.)

le3

Dex-chan lover
Everything will be daijobou onii chan....

Dex-chan lover
Everyone there is a spirit. That's the only way this can make sense.

Users who are viewing this thread