Children - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Copycat

I hate the MC, mainly because im not on the same page as him.... I did the bastard webtoon and I did his otherone and his self roghteous struggle that im sure will continue.... mmmm I wish the MC wasn’t so non psycopathic

Listen: the lil bitch needs to be rational at the very least

>Be in danger
>crazy people all around
>crazy people can hear you
>Say something that would agitate crazy people
what the fuck how is he not dead

Banned
@Kampfarsch

Seems like a clear case of getting groomed to me.

Forcing a son into the shoes of a daughter you wish you had instead. It can be damaging to a child's mind later on in their years. Of course you wouldn't see it that way would you?

Is if this is being "trans" to you, I'm afraid you might be transphobic. Cause kids are impressionable, to guide them onto a road of denial and leave no room for any other open doors in their life you've crippled them. Ruined their lives even.

you really oughta rethink this friend.

Dex-chan lover
>Is if this is being "trans" to you, I'm afraid you might be transphobic.
AHAHAAHH

wtf where is this trans you people keep talking about? Only thing I see is a kid crossdressing. Lay off tumblr for a while why won't you

Hate the guy Mc ,feel sad for the kids i guess all of them had there own story loving the pcycho 14 y/o girl though XD

don't ask me why~

Dex-chan lover
Ah well... at least I'm craving for this kind of brainless generic gore. We have enough viscera, excessive blood, and cute civilians in agony, but not too specific on the torture to project myself into the act (e.g. a nail being torn off, teeth being pulled out, or a pencil through the urethra).

Good thing this is a completed series, in spite of it being supposedly axed. A conclusion is better for a shallow story than it just stopping updates long enough to be forgotten. Let's goo

Users who are viewing this thread