Children - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - Villagers

Fed-Kun's army
Wait, i don't get it. So was rinko confirmed dead or are we to assume it's confirmed the adults found her and she is supposed to be "seated"? I only remember we have heard Rinko disappeared

@Chizan i mean, the west gave us gems like hostel and SAW, and it IS 2020 so everything is possible

Dex-chan lover
@SightWarden I suppose that depends on what they mean by 'seated'...

i mean, the west gave us gems like hostel and SAW, and it IS 2020 so everything is possible
That's where the double standards come in. You can have all the blood and gore and rape in a hyper-realistic live-action, but throw in some kids into a stylized drawn version in a softer setting and watch shit hit the fan... Well, unless you're a death game plot or a dark magical girl or Battle Royal...

Fed-Kun's army
"support the official release" no way in hell or goods blue earth would someone localize this lol, have you seen how crazies lefty westerners are, this series wouldnpaint a bullseye on their back.

Dex-chan lover
Neverland fucking sucks. This is also slowly becoming a cross between "The Hills Have Eyes" and "Children of the Corn."

Maybe even a little bit of the South Park parody of the Children of the Corn

Aggregator gang
Hyped for the next one, seems to be lots of forshadowing this chapter

@SightWarden
" and it IS 2020 so everything is possible"
You got it backwards, things have gotten more and more restrictive with the years. Theres themes and subjects that no one would have batted an eye during the 90's and 00's but now a days are considered "sensitive".

Users who are viewing this thread