Children

i found a major plot-hole in the bullshit ending the mc is a university student and the FMC is 14 so at least the age difference between them is 6 years which mean there is no way they would be kids at the same time so the flashback is bullshit

Dex-chan lover
@Winchan
yeah, that's why i don't trust rating that much. like, they don't even consider using number between 10(masterpeace) or 1(appalling) like everything is only fall under those 2 categories.

Noooo koyuki-channnn 😭😭😭😭
It's already fishy thou, but im trully sad that she's really only an imagination. Its so sad...

And also dem, whats wrong with the yamada.? His sister is fine and still alive. Why he massacre all of them.?

The motive of the mc is so unclear if he really wants to save the children he should have gone after them first, And not kill the head teach. Doing that only shows that running away from his past is much more important.

So much for an heroic mc

As this is coming to a close, I generally like the idea behind this series. I appreciate that much of the story is secluded and a lot of significant info passes by rather quickly. I would have loved to have seen more of the tragic backstories of the children. I'm not sure if it's the translation or possibly the author needed to conclude the story too soon but the story does feel like it's going at a break neck speed. I do look forward to the final chapter which I am hoping for bleak and tragic (never was a fan of happy endings).

--Read final chapter
Okay, so that concluded in a semi-satisfactory way. Still a bit confused on certain details that were never fully addressed.

Aggregator gang
Just gonna wait for last chapter then read it in a chunk, ripping it off like a bandaid

9/10. Should be 8/10 but this is a rare story type that I enjoy personally. If it ended better and made a tad more sense, it would be a 10/10 for me.

Dex-chan lover
That incomprehensibe transition from chapter 12 to chapter 13 bumps me from 9/10 to a 3/10 manga.

At first I thought this manga was a mindless gore fest, but it turned pretty good about the drama. A bit sad for the axe

Well, the ending could be better. I was kinda disappointed that someone survived until the end.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
9/10 it's weird to find a gore manga that isn't actually just carnage, i like a lot the story, bunch of kids with mental issues and others that are just in the crossfire, where there is not really a real monster or someone to blame all the fault, the drama is well and it keep having sense somehow, just a shame it endeed so fast, there was so much to see in here.

Lol this is just "how to be edgi" the manga. None of it made sense. Backstories were eh, motivations were eh, characters were eh. Not impressed with the psychological part, it's mostly just shock value with a weak string that ties it together.

is it ironic that I think that the possibility that an actual organization like this actually exist since this is not too far off from reality...... I mean we already have child soldiers in a lot of poor nations, children being sold by their actual parents and being abandoned. it's just hard to think that adults can force these ideals on people that are just starting to learn actual values. I would prefer it more if adults are the ones shot off dead, they are the ones with power....

Users who are viewing this thread