Children

Impressions after completing.

The potential is there, the author could have expanded upon the backstory of other kids, a new kid being added, and other possible events.
But I understand and assume that this was rushed.
And because of that, the sudden end wasn't impactful.
However, I like the unexpected plot twist. The factors that led up to the "nursery" being made was interesting. And a bittersweet end to what the MC started.

It was a mediocre story to be honest, it wasn't bad neither good, I would call the explaination as to why the kids do this dumb, but I just got the news that in the country I live about
the cartels training young boys and men to become hitmen against their will by kidnapping a bunch of them and making them kill each other AND sending the video to their families (dear fucking god, I can't believe I live in a country in which something so cartoonishly evil that it looks taken out of dangaronpa happens) so I call it fair
the mystery about the MC was also poorly revealed, maybe a little bit of foreshadowing would've helped,
his breakage also happened to fast for my taste
, maybe a little bit more developing on kids would've been good but this is one of those plots that can get easily dragged for too long specially with the stories of the children's suffering, it is one of those things that you know are included for more of a shock factor, so I'm glad it is short, but it also is kinda TOO short and it feels rushed. Decent ideas bad execution

Users who are viewing this thread