Chingochou Futsuryoukyoku Ukeika - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Group Leader
Helllo Everyone~
Darling scans back with another upload! I apologize for such a huge delay- like sheesh 3 months is a long time :shamihuh: We will try our best to be more consistent with our uploads for this series! Thank you for reading I hope you all enjoy the chapter! <3
If possible show some support on our discord! Or maybe force us to work harder :lol:

Very good manga, I just don't like how I don't understand some of the plot about this pledge and exorcism etc.

Dex-chan lover
Huh? There is vague writing that works, and vague stories that let the reader fill in the blanks with their imagination.
This just feels like it is missing a few pages.

Dex-chan lover
That's pretty metal. They aren't actually going to stop, are they? They have to keep going to take back their homes.

Dex-chan lover
So when dragons appeared, their sheer chi influence ruined the crops of this particular town, so they resorted to cutting down the mutated flora and setting "snake stakes" to weaken the chi so that the farms would be safe, at the cost of this weakened chi creating serpent demons that harm and kill people instead of crops?

Dex-chan lover
I get the symbolism and message this manga is trying to convey, but nah fuck nature. It fucks with us we exterminate it without question for a reason, we humans suffer in a way no other creature can, much less some random bumfuck tree or plants.

Double-page supporter
Recently found this and it's one of the better mangas with a fresh setting and very attractive art style.

The dragons in this are very unique in a sense that they aren't treated as some sort of extant animal or a monstrous being, rather as manifestations of nature's "will" in a way, which is in line with some of the original myths from Indo-Persian literature and hence most of them don't look like the typical dragons of either Western or Oriental cultures. I like that a lot, speaks to the care the author and artist took to the designs.

Supporter
Thanks for the translation.
Quite an interesting manga. I hope you will have the courage to keep on translating it.

Users who are viewing this thread